Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day Three Revisitied


Yesterday, I did not portion out my juice in a way that makes any type of sense because I was not on my regular schedule. I didn't work and had several meeting, including a mind numbing strategic planning session. By the time I got home in the late evening I was shaky, tearful and totally exhausted....but I drank my juice and felt much better so I blame hypoglycemia (that's low blood sugar for all you non-medical folks). It was definitely the hardest day yet so I am hoping for the best today as we move into stage two - The Lemonade Diet. We mixed up the freshly juiced lemons and that effing 100% pure maple syrup last night and it tastes just like good old fashioned lemonade. I was just so pleasantly surprised by my sampling last night. Of course, before we drink each portion we do have to add a small amount of cayenne pepper so this could certainly eff the whole up. Wish me luck. I"ll post more later this evening for your enjoyment on Day Four. Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment