Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day Four, Part Two - The Pooping Begins...for one of us anyway

So we started the actual "cleansing" portion of the MC which I have come to understand is just a euphemism for inducing copious amounts of stool, and by stool I mean explosive liquid shooting out of the ass. In order to stimulate such "cleansing", we willingly mixed one Tablespoon of Kosher salt with a bottle of water and downed it like it was a UV Bomb on celebration Saturday at the Dell. And after about 30 minutes, I had the expected effects but Deana was not having as much success in "cleansing" her bowels as I did (and I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing). I did not have any abdominal cramping during this whole production which is just so very wonderful and now I'm convinced that I have discovered my very own *natural laxative* for those times when I might not be so regular in my bowel habits...screw Jamie Lee Curtis and that expensive Activia nonsense. I will stick to my Kosher (aka Shit Ass) Salt Wash, thank you very much.

Anyway, Day Four was the complete opposite of Day Three. It was all smooth sailing. I felt good, was productive at work & around the house, didn't feel starved and experienced no emotional breakdowns. I did agree with Deana that the lemon juice/maple syrup/ cayenne pepper mixture was surprisingly tasty. It was not a chore to drink. It did curb the appetite so today was hunger-pang free. Hallelujah!!! And to date, I have lost 7.5 pounds which has resulted in a much looser waistband. I even broke out the P.M. Yoga dvd before getting into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment