Saturday, May 2, 2009

Oh, What Beautiful Morning...

I feel so blessed as to actually be able to consume food today. I am surprised at myself but one of the things I missed the most during the MC experiment was coffee. I usually start my work day with a large cup of coffee (or a skinny vanilla latte from the Starbuck's in the VA lobby if I'm treating myself) and I found that I was really craving a cup of coffee all week. I didn't feel like I needed the caffeine but lordy, I did miss the taste of coffee...so you can bet your ass that the first thing I did upon awakening this morning was make myself a large cuppa. I might even go have a croissant later!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, first of all I'd like to say that while 'Grand Master B' is a retarded fuckin' name, it was either that or 'B-Rad' which I objected to because I am neither named Brad, or nearly as bad as Jamie Kennedy. However 'Grand Master B' is slightly reminiscent of the Klan, yall. Second of all, this Master Cleanse diet sounds downright nasty. For those of you who haven't read my cameo in this blog, I'm Jenn's 16-year old son, Deana's god child, and the guy who got to mercilessly and continually make fun of them while they tried this stupid diet. Oh Lord, I so wanted to make as much food as possible (read: everything edible in the house), and then chow down right in front of them, slowly and loudly. But, I got cold feet because I thought that my mother would suspect I had the munchies, and most likely have sent me to be on Intervention, their favorite show to laugh at. At any rate, I was actually fairly decent during their tenure as professional anorexics,and I'm disappointed they didn't finish. However, I'm psyched that their blog will not be taking the same route that the Salt Cleanse ended up taking; straight to New Jersey. Oh, and Mom: For future references to your husband, I vote that his pseudonym be 'Anaconda Jim'. Love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete