Friday, May 1, 2009

Day Six

Ok, I'm not going to lie, I thought about quitting this morning when I discovered that a) the alleged 'salt cleanse' not only does not cleanse me and makes me feel bloated and all around crappy, but it also causes me to retain so much of the water that I've been drinking that not only did I not lose any weight, I somehow managed to gain three pounds overnight and b) since I was so bloated I could not get my wedding ring on. After my initial freak out I calmed down and decided since I willingly signed up for this train ride to hell, by God I was going to finish it! I've since peed about every hour or so and have been able to put my ring back on. Whether I'll be able to get it off again remains to be seen. On my last trip to the bathroom, I discovered that I am "this close" to being able to get the jeans off that I am currently wearing without unbuttoning them, (a skill which came in handy in high school, but I digress.......) which is encouraging because they are a size smaller then what I was comfortable in last week. In any event, I will no longer be 'salt cleansing', but may use something you can find at Walgreen's and screw Dr. "Only organic holier than thou Butt-hole" that invented the MC. My body likes the toxins and "it wants what it wants". So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment