Wednesday, September 30, 2009

No Fun.

Don't you just hate it when you find something totally awesome and they don't fit? I wonder if I am too old for foot binding..... P.S. They actually cleaned up quite nicely.......
Jenn says: Well if they don't fit you then I can certainly kiss any chance at those suckers goodbye...although my level of interest in and appreciation for the used, white, lace-up stripper boots is admittedly less intense. But I have a sneaking suspicion that 'Cinnamon' might be getting a very special birthday gift this year.
Deana says: Not so fast. Did you think I was justt kidding about the whole foot binding thing?

Jenn says: I know how badly you *want* the stripper boots to fit but I also know that you couldn't make it one day with your feet bound, my little lotus flower. Besides who wants to end up with feet that look like this?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment